Once you have signed up for the privilegeserver.com services you will be asked to provide valid information about your name, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, address, and also information about the payment such as the number of your credit card along with its date of expiry..
We may ask you to complete user surveys, and to provide certain demographic information, such as age, gender, special interests, etc. You do not have to provide this type of information to use our service if you do not want to.
The privilegeserver.com hosting might also ask you to write down the surveys of the users. And also are asked to give in detail the demographic information as the gender, age, your special interests etc. But this information is not compulsory therefore if you chose not to fill in these you need not.
In case you contact through the customer support they might also ask you to provide details regarding your operating system, your id in the privilegeserver.com account and also about the other technical information.
Once you visit the privilegeserver.com web site then website will capture the IP Address along with the other information such as the time and duration of your visit and also details about the time you had spent viewing certain page in the website. This helps in combining and identifying information that the web site has in store about you.
[ When the privilegeserver.com sends you an email it comes along with a marker which identifies the mails that are opened and read.]
How do they Use the Personally Identifiable Information?
The privilegeserver.com collects all these details about you and uses this personally identifiable information only in the following ways:
- 1.They make use of these to provide payments and customer support as well.
- 2.In order to announce and make known to you any special offers and any other latest information through the email. But the email id and the other personal identifiable information is never shared with any third parties. And in case you are not interested in receiving the emails from the web site then you can choose the option of not to receive such mails in the future.
- 3.These personal data helps in improving the services and the marketing of the services provided by the web site. The information collected through demographic data, user surveys and the web site visits helps the privilegeserver.com to improve the services provided and help in customizing your visit.
- 4. The personal details are well secured and are never shared with any third party but in the following cases it might be shared:
- In case any law agency or the law enforcement request the information officially
- In case our company is acquired by any person or business concern
- Some third party services like the payment processing web site, but they share it only after the confirmation of safety of their customerís identifications
- They share it with their affiliates and subsidiaries
- In other cases such as to enforce law and order for protecting and safeguarding the rights of the customers.
Your information is not transferred or sold by the privilegeserver.com through third party email or any other marketing lists.
The Uses of Non-Personally Identifiable Information:
The privilegeserver.com shares aggregate statistical data about their customers with the suppliers or advertisers. But these aggregate statistical data will not contain any personal information.
What is a Cookie?
A unique alphanumeric identifier to your browser is known as the cookie. The cookie helps the website to identify the customerís identity every time he or she visits the web page and customizes it.
Your information is secured:
The personally identifiable information and the details about the payment is well secured with the use of industry standard security procedures.
Privacy for children:
The privilegeserver.com is available only for children above the age of 13 and if anyone under 13 visits the website their information are also maintained.
You can learn, more about the companyís details by visiting Why Privilegeserver