Can I add my own CGI scripts?
Our LINUX web servers have the capability to run CGI scripts in your own 'cgi-bin' directory. Scripts may be written in Perl and CGI languages. Here are some helpful tips to follow when installing scripts:
- Upload to your cgi-bin directory to ensure proper file permission settings.
- All scripts on our server must have permissions set to 755 (rwx-rx-rx).
If you need help in changing script permissions, please see the following:
- Upload in ASCII transfer mode (and NOT BINARY mode)
- The first line of each script must read: #!/usr/bin/perl
- Ensure the permissions are set to 755
Was this answer helpful?
Limiting what search engines can index using /robots.txt Various search engines such as Google...
Many web browsers display Western Character Encoding (ISO-8859-1) by default. This means that...
Yes you do receive a Site Seal when you purchase an SSL Certificate.
Sometimes, for one reason or another, you will have no index file in your directory. This will,...
The redirect option is available in your control panel. Please login into your control pane and...